- Medium sized Fresh Prawns - 500 grams
- Chopped Garlic - 2 tbsp
- Parsley - ½ Tbsp
- Coriander- ½ Tbsp
- Butter - 2 Tbsp
- Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
- Salt- As per taste
- Black pepper - ½ tsp
- Heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of butter into it.
- Add 2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns into it and saute it for 5 mins.
- Add parsley, coriander , red chili flakes, salt and pepper to the prawns and let it cook for another 5 mins.
- Serve it hot !
Prawns are a good source of protein, selenium, zinc, Phosphorus.
Garlic has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and butter is a good source of saturated fats.
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.