Kiwi: 3 pieces
Litchi: 8-10 pieces
Watermelon: ¼ of whole
- Take all fruits separately and pulse them in a blender.
- Once all the fruits are blended respectively into juices or puree add them into the popsicle mould and set it in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- You can also add black salt to the watermelon popsicle for a nice sweet and salty taste.
- The combinations of these fruits purees can be according to your taste buds.
- Fruits are an excellent source of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- They have a low glycemic index, i.e. it prevents blood sugar spikes.
- Fruits are rich in antioxidants and a quick source of energy as well.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.