- Eggs: 2, boiled and peeled
- Onion: ½ medium, chopped
- Carrot: ½ medium, grated
- Cucumber: ½ medium, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes/tomatoes: 3-5, chopped (optional)
- Bell pepper/ Capsicum: optional
- Pink salt: as per taste
- Black pepper: as per taste
- Coriander: for garnishing
- Lemon: ½ (optional)
- Garlic: 2-3 pods, chopped
- Separate egg yolk from egg whites. Chop egg whites.
- Mash the egg yolks and add salt, black pepper and garlic to it, and give it a good mix.
- Take a bowl and add the egg whites, carrot, onion, capsicum and cherry tomatoes and mashed yolk. Add lemon juice on top.
- Give this mixture a good toss and your perfect balanced salad is ready to serve!!
A perfectly balanced, simple, satisfying and high-quality protein which can be served as a side salad, with gluten-free toast or bread, or even as a juicy wrap filling!!
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.