- Coriander leaves - 10-20 leaves (Finely chopped)
- Coriander stem - 20-25 stems
- Lemon - 1 Whole
- Garlic - 5/6 Pods
- Ginger - 1 inch ginger
- Onion - 1 (Finely chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (Finely chopped)
- French Beans - 20gms
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Water as per required
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper
- In a pan, add 2 tsp butter and saute garlic and ginger.
- Next, add chopped onion and saute until translucent for a minute. Start adding carrot, french beans and coriander stems. Saute for 2 minutes to avoid over cooking.
- Now, add 1 ½ glass of water, let it boil, making sure the flavors are well combined. Lastly, add salt (as per taste), coarsely grounded black pepper powder and a few leaves of coriander in the soup.
- Turn off the flame and squeeze the lemon juice in the soup.Mix well.
- Finally, garnish with more coriander leaves and serve piping hot lemon coriander soup.
All we want is a potion to relieve sore throat and boost immunity against infections.
This antioxidant-loaded, flavourful and refreshing Lemon Coriander Soup is the best choice to sip on this wintertime.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.