- Sprouts (boiled) - 1 cup (200 gm)
- Onion - 1 medium, chopped
- Carrot - 1 medium, grated
- Cucumber - 1 medium, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes- 2-3, chopped
- Bell pepper / Capsicum - 1 medium, chopped
- Pink salt - as per taste
- Black pepper - as per taste
- Coriander - for garnishing
- Lemon juice - ½ (optional)
- Take 1 cup of boiled sprouts in a bowl.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the bowl of sprouts and mix.
- Now, add salt, black pepper and lemon juice (optional) according to your taste.
- Toss it all well and garnish it with coriander. Serve fresh!
Sprouts salad is wholesome with tons of nutrients and packed with vitamins like C, B and carotene. It is high in fiber which makes you fuller for a longer period of time. Packed with antioxidants making your immunity stronger than ever!
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.