- Coconut Milk - 1 L
- Walnut - 7-8 pieces
- Cardamom- 7-8 pieces
- Black pepper- 4-5 whole black pepper
- Organic dried rose petals - 1 Tbsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1 Tbsp
- Honey - 2-3 Tbsp ( As per taste)
- Water (As per required consistency)
- In a mixer add coconut milk along with chopped walnuts, Cardamom, Black pepper, Dried rose petals, Cinnamon powder, Honey and water (Optional) .
- Blend everything together in the mixer/ Grinder
- Serve chilled with Garnishing of Dried rose petals and chopped Walnuts.
Healthier version of regular thandai with the goodness of coconut milk and walnuts with a sweet fragrance of dried rose petals. It can help with heartburn and acidity issues as it has cooling effects. Its natural ingredients boost energy and immunity, also improves digestion.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.