- Organic Besan: 100gm
- Honey: 2-3 tbsp
- Ghee: 1tbsp
- Nutmeg powder: 1 pinch
- Cardamom Powder: 1 pinch or as per taste
- Raisins (6-8 for garnishing)
- In a wok, add ghee and roast the besan on a low flame until it turns golden brown with a slight aroma.
- Add honey to it.
- Mix nutmeg powder and cardamom powder as per taste and give it a good mix.
- Take small portions of the mixture to prepare laddoos.
- Add raisins on top of each and serve.
Note: Store them in an air-tight container.
This recipe is a protein rich, kid friendly dessert. The raw organic honey used in the recipe is a natural sweetener and a good substitute to the white refined sugar.
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.