Chicken - 150 grams
Spring onions- 10 grams
Carrot- 250 grams
Mushroom- 250 grams
Crushed Garlic- 2 to 3 cloves
Ginger- 1 teaspoon
Bell peppers- one set of yellow and red
Pepper powder- 5 grams
Himalayan pink salt - as per taste
Butter- 2 tsp
Water- As required
- Heat butter in a cooker or a saucepan and place over medium flame.
- Once hot, add crushed garlic, ginger, chopped carrots, spring onions, mushrooms, yellow and red bell peppers and himalayan pink salt to it.
- Cook it until the vegetables are tender (around 5 minutes.)
- Add shredded chicken
- Pour 500ml of water or bone broth, and bring it to a boil.
- Cook on low flame for 30-35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the heat and serve with fresh parsley.
- Chicken soup is ready.
- Serve hot!
Chicken soup helps in strengthening your immune system. Helps your body build and repair healthy muscle, bone and skin. It gives relief from sore throat and cold. It provides your body with the required amount of nutrients and protein. It is good for weight loss.
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.