1+¼ Cup- Oats flour
½ tsp aluminum free baking powder
¼ cup- Desiccated coconut
⅓ cup- Coconut oil
¼ cup- Dried dates powder
2 tbsp- Honey
1 tsp- Vanilla extract
5-6 Tbsp- Coconut milk
For the chocolate glaze-
½ Cup- dark chocolate
½ tbsp- Coconut oil
To sprinkle on Top-
- Add Date powder, honey and coconut oil to a bowl.
- Whisk it well and bind it together.
- Add vanilla essence and coconut milk, and mix it well.
- Add oat flour, baking powder and desiccated coconut in batches to the wet ingredients and mix it well.
- And then start kneading the mixture with your hands.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, roll the dough in between parchment paper.
- Cut out thin medium cookies with a bowl or cookie cutter.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and place the cookies for baking for around 10-12 minutes.
- Now in a double boiler add chopped dark chocolate and coconut oil. Mix it well till forms a chocolate sauce.
- After 12 minutes of baking, let the cookies cool down on the kitchen shelf.
- Once cooled, drip the cookies in the chocolate (optional) and let it cool and thicken.
- Enjoy these delicious cookies!
A gluten and dairy-free cookie packed with good sources of protein and fats.
Easy, travel-friendly snack option.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.