Mackerels (5 cleaned pieces)
Lemon juice (Juice of 2 lemons)
Garam masala (3 tablespoons)
Rice rava ( 3 tablespoons to cover the mackerels)
Turmeric (1 tablespoons)
Salt as per taste
Hing (1 teaspoon)
Coconut oil - 2 tablespoons
- In a bowl take 5 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Add one small spoon of haldi.
- Followed by one spoon of salt.
- Add lemon juice into the mixture.
- Add a small amount of Hing in it.
- Make a thick paste.
For fish fry:
- Clean the mackerel and Put a slit to the side to make the stuffing.
- Apply salt to Mackerel and Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash the mackerel thoroughly.
- Apply the masala paste which we had prepared earlier.
- Stuff the masala into the slits as well.
- In a pan add a small amount of Coconut oil.
- Apply rice rava to the stuffed mackerel.
- Pan fry the mackerel properly and Serve hot
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.