Coconut Milk - 360 ml
Oat flour - 240 gm
Cocoa powder - 40 gm (healthy hive)
Honey - 200-250 ml / agave/ maple syrup (as per taste)
Baking powder (aluminium free) - 8-10 gm
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp / 6 ml
Salt - a pinch
- Add sifted oat flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a deep bowl and mix them together.
- Now add coconut milk, honey, and vanilla essence to the dry mixture and mix them together.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Then take a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the brownie mixture. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top of the brownie. Preheat the oven to 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Now put on your brownie tray in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- Let it cool down on the counter.
- Enjoy your delicious, guilt-free, healthy brownies.
The brownie is dairy free, sugar free, and gluten-free.
Give in to this moist, chocolaty and super healthy brownie, a perfect way to end your meal with this heavenly dessert.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.