- Boneless chicken cubes- 500 grams
- Tapioca starch - 3-4 tbsp
- Himalayan pink salt- As per taste
- Garlic - 2 Tbsp
- Green chillies- 1 Tbsp
- Tomato Puree- 100 ml
- Capsicum- 50 grams
- Onions - 50 grams
- Spring Onions - 1 tbsp
- Coconut Aminos- 2 tsp
- Red paprika powder- 1 tsp
- Raw organic Honey - 2 tbsp
- Wash the boneless chicken cubes thoroughly and add 3-4 tbsp of tapioca starch to it and coat it evenly.
- Heat a kadhai and add butter to it and shallow fry the chicken until it's properly cooked.
- Take another kadhai to make the gravy.
- Add a little bit of butter to the kadhai and add chopped garlic to it.
- Add Green chillies, Capsicum, Onions and Tomato Puree after that.
- Let it cook for 1 minutes and add 2 Tbsp of coconut aminos.
- Now add the chicken pieces to it and toss it nicely.
- After turning off the gas, add 2 tbsp of Raw Organic Honey.
- Add some spring onions for garnishing and Honey Chili Chicken is ready to be served!
Chicken is a very good source of high quality protein. This recipe is made with garlic which has anti-inflammatory properties. It also has good quality Raw Organic honey.
Serve it with rice and you have a one pot meal ready.
Recipe Created By
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.