For chicken sticks
Chicken breast- 250 gms
Butter- 2 spoons
Garlic- 3-4 cloves
Oregano- According to your taste
Dry Parsley- According to your taste
Paprika powder- According to your taste
Lemon- ½ lemon squeezed
Chili powder- According to your taste
Himalayan pink salt- A pinch
Honey- 1 spoon (Optional)
For Avocado salsa
Avocado- 2 pieces
Onion-1 medium onion chopped
Coriander- Handful chopped
Himalayan pink salt- According to your taste
For the chicken sticks-
- Take a mixing bowl, add in butter, oregano, parsley, paprika, garlic, chili powder, salt, and lemon.
- Mix all of the above mentioned ingredients together nicely.
- Take the clean, washed chicken breast and cut it into sticks.
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned butter spices mix and keep it aside for 3 hours.
- Now, on a baking tray with parchment paper on it, put the chicken sticks in it and bake it at 200 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- Keep turning the chicken after 20 minutes to bake it from all sides.
For the avocado salsa-
- Take one ripe avocado and add it to the grinder.
- Add himalayan pink salt in it while making a smooth paste of it.
- Now take it in a mixing bowl and add diced onion and coriander to it.
- Savour it with the piri piri baked chicken sticks.
- Bon appetit!
This dish is rich in fats, proteins, anti-inflammatory foods as well
A tasty, yummy keto friendly meal.
One of iThrive’s biggest focus is to teach anyone how to harness the healing power of food. In order to do this, we have been creating innovative and delicious recipes that are filling, tasty and full of healing benefits. This one is just one of those recipes.